Sunday, May 29, 2016

Stackin' the Shelves #35 and Weekly Recap

Welcome back bambinas!
This is Stackin' the Shelves, the weekly feature where I showcase all the books I have accepted for review, one-clicked, won or borrowed from the library. Not a whole lot is going on this week, The furbabies are having a better week.  They insist on waking me at 6:30 every morning.  So I decided to take us on a walk yesterday morning while it wasn't Hot as Hades out.

While the pups get excited to put their leash on and go out the door... they find the experience better in theory than practice. We didn't even make it a block before they were done. I had to coax and cheer them on for the last section of the block because they were about to drop.  This is Lucky's "OMG I'm Dying over here" face.


Maybe we will try half a block tonight after sundown... so that means just to the corner and back. Look out - here we come! So that is what's going on with me. And below is what's going on with the blog. Thanks for stopping by and please shoot me a comment below to let me know what you are up to or what's on your shelf!





















Join me on Facebook!

I like talking about books and whatever other nonsense crosses my mind. So I have created a Facebook group, and I would love it if you would join me. I know everyone is probably in other reading type groups... so mine will be no pressure.  Just a place to chat, recommend books, post reviews, etc. It's still in the early stages - so please don't let that discourage you!  Here's the linky dink! Come on in and invite your friends!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment