Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Blog on Hiatus! I like to move it move it!


Hiya readers!
Please excuse my absence and slacking on the bloggity lately. There are big things happening in Casa Bambi... involving an impromptu move across the country! Watch out Arizona - here we come! I cannot tell you how excited I am to be moving to the land of Kristen Ashley and Diana Gabaldon. I am gonna fan girl all over the freaking place! So for the next couple months, I am not going to be posting much. I'm trying to pack up the house for me and the pups, and I have to head back out west to find a house. The move itself will be taking place mid-October, so my time in New Orleans is winding down. Things are super duper crazy and hectic. I am not getting much reading time for print books - but I am rocking the audiobooks. I am currently enjoying a Rock Chick audio marathon, and should be posting a series review soon.  

Needless to say, with all the crazy, I am trying not to accept any more review requests for the rest of the year. I have ARCs piling up and I would like to get those finished before I accept new stuff. I will also need to see how much reading time I will have after the move.  But I will go back to a regular schedule once we are settled in the desert. I hope you will stick it out with us!

For my fellow bloggers - I am also totally slacking on blog visits. I have not forgotten about you and I hope to go back to regular visits after the move. So keep on keepin' on bloggers! I appreciate ya!

Rock on!
Bambi

No comments:

Post a Comment