Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Follow (#FF) Numero Dos!

Hola bambinas! 
The Feature and Follow is a meme hosted weekly by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read that is designed to find new blogs, followers and friends.  And face it, the more bambinas the better!  So join me for the #FF and let's get to know each other a little better.

Please follow via one or more of the following methods:

This Week’s Question

If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? - Suggested by Life Is Reading


Answer

You know, I could be totally selfless and politically correct and say I want world peace and the end of abuse and all those great things like that.  But we know they will never happen and I am feeling a little selfish at the moment.  So if I could have any 3 wishes granted, they would be:
  1. Joe Manganiello would be mine mine mine mine mine.
  2. I would have the ability to eat whatever I wanted yet maintain the perfect body.
  3. I would have a never-ending supply of money to spend or give away as I please.



No comments:

Post a Comment