Sunday, June 5, 2016

Stackin' the Shelves #36 and Weekly Update

Welcome back bambinas!
This is Stackin' the Shelves, the weekly feature where I showcase all the books I have accepted for review, one-clicked, won or borrowed from the library. I didn't have a lot going on this week. I am behind on my reading schedule, so I am just really trying to catch up. So this is what I was up to blog-wise this week. Did you one-click any of these... or have you already read them?

As you can see - I went on a Kristen Ashley kick. I am adding the audible editions to all my ebook copies... at least where the audible version is $1.99. I am doing a re-read in audio of her books starting in June and I am excited to see how some of my favorite stories are performed!























Join me on Facebook!

I like talking about books and whatever other nonsense crosses my mind. So I have created a Facebook group, and I would love it if you would join me. I know everyone is probably in other reading type groups... so mine will be no pressure.  Just a place to chat, recommend books, post reviews, etc. It's still in the early stages - so please don't let that discourage you!  Here's the linky dink! Come on in and invite your friends!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment